Sunday, August 29, 2010

Adornments by Malinda J

Adornments by Malinda J

Once I began creating designs I could not get enough materials! I love the colors and textures and each of my pieces differ drastically. From the simplicity of a pair of beaded or hooped earrings to the complexity of a double strand beaded necklace to chains and charms, bracelets, and my newest interest - polymer clay.

I like to think that the positive energy that I put into every piece will be brought to the person who wears my designs. Gems hold energy and I start with cleansed stones that are blessed as I work with them. I work under the guidance of Our Lady, and in her name, whether it be Artemis, Persiphone, Brigid, Kali, Morigan, each piece reflects a particular aspect of our being.

I love to create custom designs based upon my customer's desires. I can do either an astrological chart or tarot card reading to base the design on, or just have a discussion with my customer and decide together what we will create!

Bringing joy and peace to my customers is my primary motivation. Please, drop me a line and we'll discuss our options to work together to create that piece that is specifically made to compliment and enhance your energy!

No comments:

Please visit our Supporting Sponsors

Keep this directory free to self representing Home Based Jewelers by visiting our supporting sponsors. Thank You!

Followers

Unique Treasures "Jewelry making components that add elegance to your designs".

Supporting Ads

Supporting Ads
Great Jewelry Supply

Overstocked with Rocks


Attention USA and Canada: Free Shipping !
Including Alaska and Hawaii too!

Minimum Order for free shipping: $35.00

(Still no penalty for small Orders!)

Under 35 dollars: shipping charge is 3.50 no matter how many stones you purchase or what the weight is.