Friday, October 8, 2010

Alison Kelley Designs

Alison Kelley Designs

Hi, my name is Alison Kelley, a wife and mother of three boys. I’m a self-taught independent jewelry designer and metal smith. I have been making jewelry for over 17 years and I am constantly learning new way to expand my skills.  In 2006 with support and encouragement from my family and friends, I turned my life’s passions into a business – Alison Kelley Designs.

Making jewelry is a creative outlet for me; I come from a talented family of seamstresses and artists. My immediate family is from Malta, a tiny island located in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea. Breathtaking Maltese seascapes are inspiration for many of my jewelry designs. You can see its influence in my nautical designs that feature blue and green colors of the mystical sea and natural materials such as shell and pearls.
My goal is to offer you beautiful handcrafted pieces of jewelry that are not only affordable but also as unique as they are beautiful.

1 comment:

Alison Kelley said...

Thank you for the post!

I have a blog, http://www.alisonkelleydesigns.blogspot.com/

I can be found on Trunkt: http://www.alisonkelleydesigns.trunkt.com/

and soon I will be posting items on Artfire.

Many thanks,
Alison

Please visit our Supporting Sponsors

Keep this directory free to self representing Home Based Jewelers by visiting our supporting sponsors. Thank You!

Followers

Unique Treasures "Jewelry making components that add elegance to your designs".

Supporting Ads

Supporting Ads
Great Jewelry Supply

Overstocked with Rocks


Attention USA and Canada: Free Shipping !
Including Alaska and Hawaii too!

Minimum Order for free shipping: $35.00

(Still no penalty for small Orders!)

Under 35 dollars: shipping charge is 3.50 no matter how many stones you purchase or what the weight is.