Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Silver Sky Designs

Silver Sky Designs

I create fashion jewelry designs using sparkling Swarovski crystal, Czech fire polished beads, pearls, shell, turquoise and more. My goal is to make jewelry that is stylish and affordable. I believe every woman should have lots and lots of accessories to match not only her outfit or dress, but also her every mood! I am always coming up with new designs so no one gets bored and I will be expanding my line as time goes on to include wire wrapped pieces and more semi-precious stones.

My daughters are quite the inspiration for me as I work toward building my own business. They both contribute so much in helping out, they are very creative and we have great fun working together on this venture!

My jewelry is available on Etsy and on ArtFire at the moment. My shops on both of those venues can be reached from my website. When you visit my site, please take some time to browse the informative articles available and also sign up for the monthly newsletter to stay informed about new designs, sales and specials. Visit my Facebook fan page and follow on Twitter for even more current information.

Most of my jewelry can be customized. If you see something that's almost what you want but not quite, just let me know. I would be happy to work on something especially for you. Necklaces and bracelets are often requested at different lengths and many times a customer requests a design in a different color. Also, if you have an idea in mind, drop me a line describing what you're looking for and give me the opportunity to create it for you.

Wholesale inquiries are also welcome.

Thank you for reading and please drop me a line when you visit the site. I love getting feedback on the site and my jewelry.

1 comment:

handmade silver jewelry said...

Love the blog!
I write a jewelry blog as well, and your articles are so informative.

Please visit our Supporting Sponsors

Keep this directory free to self representing Home Based Jewelers by visiting our supporting sponsors. Thank You!

Followers

Unique Treasures "Jewelry making components that add elegance to your designs".

Supporting Ads

Supporting Ads
Great Jewelry Supply

Overstocked with Rocks


Attention USA and Canada: Free Shipping !
Including Alaska and Hawaii too!

Minimum Order for free shipping: $35.00

(Still no penalty for small Orders!)

Under 35 dollars: shipping charge is 3.50 no matter how many stones you purchase or what the weight is.