Sunday, September 13, 2009

Daniella Designs



Daniella Designs

My pleasure is to design jewelry which express distinction for varied and unique tastes. When you choose one of my personally hand-crafted jewelry, you own a one-of-a-kind piece of art that will never be duplicated nor worn by anyone else. You may also have a custom-designed piece, just for you, a friend or loved one. Please contact me for more information, I would be happy to design something for you. In exploring my collection, I hope you find your special piece and wear it with as much delight as I had creating it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including me on this site. I feel quite priviledged.
The jewelry I create is all unique and usually inspired by one beautiful stone, a pearl or perhaps colour and the constant desire to be innovative. I am a self-tought artisan and therefor no challenge is too great !
I thoroughly enjoy making custom ordered pieces and redesigning old items.
Lynn Daniella

Please visit our Supporting Sponsors

Keep this directory free to self representing Home Based Jewelers by visiting our supporting sponsors. Thank You!

Followers

Unique Treasures "Jewelry making components that add elegance to your designs".

Supporting Ads

Supporting Ads
Great Jewelry Supply

Overstocked with Rocks


Attention USA and Canada: Free Shipping !
Including Alaska and Hawaii too!

Minimum Order for free shipping: $35.00

(Still no penalty for small Orders!)

Under 35 dollars: shipping charge is 3.50 no matter how many stones you purchase or what the weight is.